Great Barrier Reef Tour
The Solar Eclipse Marathon Great Barrier Reef Tour
This is an exclusive Solar Eclipse Marathon excursion to the largest coral reef in the world – the Great Barrier Reef. This full-day excursion takes you to the reef itself and will give you the chance to go diving, snorkelling and allow you to explore this amazing marine park. Your trip will include lunch and snorkelling equipment so all you will need is your sense of wonder and your camera.
Full-day excursion to the Great Barrier Reef
A high-speed catamaran sails you to a large viewing platform with an underwater observatory which allows for unhindered viewing of corals and the underwater wonder of the Great Barrier Reef. The semi-submersible vessels allow you to get an even closer look.
The viewing platform provides an ideal base for a day out at the reef. You can go snorkelling from the snorkel platform and several snorkel rest stations are attached to the platform providing easy access for a break.
Changing rooms and freshwater showers are available on board. If the sun is too much for you, there is an air conditioned vessel alongside the platform. If you want to soak up some sun, the sun deck on the platform is the place to be. And with a licensed bar on board, you're all set for a day on the reef!
- High-speed Wavepiercer catamaran cruise to the reef and back to Port Douglas
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Hot and cold tropical lunch
- All snorkelling equipment provided
- Qualified snorkelling safety officers on board
- Underwater observatory for fish and coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels
- Fish feeding (conducted by the crew)